Friday, August 31, 2007

WOOHOO!!

My blogging life just got 10 times easier! I have friends who read my blog in all different places. Some use a feed, some use facebook, some actually go to my blog address and some read it on myspace. So, yes, believe it or not, I blog for all types! What can I say, it's a good thing I'm a multi-tasker! Anyway, I always compose in blogger and facebook pulls it in for me - Thank you facebook! But myspace never works as it should. So I end up having to copy and paste, re-doing all my links, inserting the pictures and it never works right.

And then I saw it.

The light at the end of the tunnel.

The little button I'd always ignored because I didn't know what it meant - until my new job.

The "View Source" button. The button that has just cause a surge of dorky adrenaline throughout my body! Right now about two people are excited with me, the rest are confused. Let's just say I can copy the html code for my blog post in blogger (which includes all my formatting, links and pictures) and paste it into my myspace blog using this handy dandy new option I just discovered.

I'm pumped.

Thank you html!

No comments: