Friday, August 31, 2007

Late Night Thoughts

  • There is something that is so hard about turning off the car stereo while you drive. But yet, after you do it, and you get used to the quiet, you realize your life needs to be quiet sometimes too.
  • My favorite pen is running out of ink. I'm going to need to see if I can find another one at the store.
  • I went MIA from the online world for only 2 days, 48 hours, and I had so many blog subscriptions to read, Google Reader couldn't even give me the exact number (it could only say 100+)
  • How do you keep important messages from church in your long term memory when so many other things are fighting to get in there as well.
  • My Hailey Bean said my name today! Really well! Amber called me and told me Hailey was saying it all day. (Amazingly perfect I might add - she isn't even two yet!) And then she got her to say it over the phone to me. Even though I heard my name over ten times, every time made a huge smile form on my face and a giggle spilt out too.
  • I wonder how amazing it will be to be called "Momma" some day for the very first time. I bet I'll cry. I tend to do that after all.
  • I love Anytime Fitness. Just so you know, in case you forgot from previous posts.
  • I made some killer Lasagna tonight! I may not be comfortable enough in the kitchen to get ultra creative, but I can still cook! My mom completely stuffed herself to the point of being uncomfortable. The plan was to freeze most of it for lunches later, but I don't know if it is going to last that long.
  • The lady at the grocery check-out line ticked me off. She practically tossed all my purchases on the conveyor belt - including my bruisable produce! When a store's brand is customer service, and then their employees fail to uphold that brand, something needs to change. Or by golly I may just end up at the cheaper store instead.
  • I can't believe I think in terms of "brands" now.
  • Earlier tonight, Lindsey and I talked for a good ten minutes about qualities of websites and how she can't believe how many large church websites are so un-user friendly. I could have talked longer. Scary.
  • My OCD has finally been well placed - works out great for the job I'm in! I'm good at it, and as much as I hate to admit it, I like it too! Eek!
  • After feeling God had been silent, I started praying for Him to speak to me if He needed to say something, and if I needed to hear something. He took me seriously and hasn't shut up since :) And I wouldn't want it any other way.
  • I'm really tired, and should go to bed since I am getting up early to hit the gym...yet...I am so into this book I am reading I am not sure if I want to. Sleep vs good book. That is always a hard choice for me to make.

No comments: