Friday, December 28, 2007

I have some of the most amazing friends.

I'm not just saying that either.

Want some proof? Here ya go -

I realized after Christmas that my favorite coffee creamer would soon be disappearing off the shelf - when I was out Wednesday with a friend we started looking for it and couldn't find it. I was distressed. Yesterday I got a call from her. She was at the grocery store a little further away and found it. She bought be two bottles.

My best friend gave me a "perfect" Christmas gift yesterday. It served as a reminder of something I needed to hear.

I hate cleaning off my car when it snows. It's cold, you get wet and when you have places to go it's just down right frustrating. One of my friends remembered how I jokingly wanted a chauffer to solve all my winter woes and came by my work when I got off to clean off my car for me. Granted, I had already done it since I didn't know her plan, but she did it for me later on after we had run around some.

While hanging out and chatting with a friend I was cold from my pants being damp around my ankles (I don't recommend wearing your comfy, big jeans when it's slushy outside. They get soaked). She got me a down comforter and made sure I was covered up and warm. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone take care of you.

Believe me now? Yep, they are great! I'm a very lucky chica!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Believe me, we're lucky to have you too! Love you so much!

Lori Casto said...

yeah i second laura, you are such a blessing, i am always talking about what a great gal you are. i was just telling my sister how great is it to know you will be at the gym in the mornings and then right around the corner at work, oh what fun to be your friend. I like smiling... smiling is my favorite.