Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Maddie and Luke

Not too long ago I got to spend the day with two great kids! And of course I had to take their pictures - a lot of pictures.

Maddie watching tv and me playing with my camera settings :)


Maddie soon realized I was taking pictures of her and wanted to pose:


Luke chillin with his paci


Can you tell this girl know what to do when a camera is around? This time she asked me to take her picture and then wanted to see it. How cute is that!


Luke investigating something - he was looking so cute and by the time the picture "snapped" he had moved. Kids are just too fast for digital cameras!



Apparently something near him was appealing and he decided to see if it tasted good too.



Luke staring at me like I'm a crazy lady with a camera :)



Little Miss Maddie again!



No comments: