Wednesday, December 05, 2007

One Thing.

I have recently decided that I only need one thing to make winter a wonderful experience for me. One thing that would help my outlook stay positive from December thru March. Just one. I don't think one is too much to ask for. All I want is a chauffer.

I've done some thinking and discovered that a chauffer would be the answer to all my winter woes. Here's my list of things I don't like about winter. Think about it. All of them could be easily fixed if I had a chauffer.

- Scraping off the car. My pants get wet. My fingers get cold. Just not fun for me.
- Getting gas in the winter. Really not a fan!
- Driving in snow and ice. Ick.
- Freezing the entire car ride only for it to finally heat up when you get to your destination.
- Cleaning the driveway. For the same reasons as scraping off the car!
- Walking outside in the blistering wind to get to the car. Ever heard of curbside pickup?

Do you see what I mean? All I need is a chauffer. And now I bet many of you are thinking the same thing.

Brilliant idea. Now to figure out how to execute it...

1 comment:

Lori Casto said...

all it takes is big dollars