Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Sunday Evening Thoughts

  • Snow is beautiful. But I hate dealing with it. I want Santa to bring me a snowblower and a chauffer for Christmas.
  • I wish I would have made a snow angel while I was already bundled up and covered in snow.
  • Experienced Caribou Coffee for the first time - now I desperately want one to come to town!
  • Sometimes it's so hard to continually trust in God when His plan doesn't make sense or seems to be too painful to bear
  • God often speaks to me through my ipod - crazy how he can send me the exact song I need, right when I need it, out of over 1,500 options.
  • Christmas is fast approaching. I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet!
  • A few weeks ago I bought two fleece sweatshirts and a pair of pajama pants from Old Navy. They are my new winter favorites. I would wear them all day every day if I could.
  • I've read two books this weekend - while I let some other basic cleaning stuff slip, it was needed. I've missed reading.
  • I didn't go to the gym this weekend - but after shoveling the driveway TWICE today, I think I got my workout anyway.
  • I am finally the owner of A Charlie Brown Christmas on DVD - guess what I want to do tonight :)
  • I get to spend all day tomorrow with my team - can a day get any better?

2 comments:

Lori Casto said...

Bob heard a rumor we were getting a caribou coffee shop, not sure if it is true or not. Where did you have caribou coffee?

Mega said...

Found your blog randomly. Love the posting style. Will probably return.