Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Glimpse Back

Tonight I found myself looking through some of my old blogs...talk about interesting...some show me how far I've come, some remind me of hilarious moments, and some make me grateful for not working with the public anymore.

  • Over a year ago I blogged about thinking - it used to scare me - not anymore. Thinking
  • Last November I wrote about how different I was then than the year before. This year I feel the same way - I'm not the same now that I was in 2006. I think that's a good sign :) Who I am - on the road to who I am becoming
  • Sometimes I do stupid things - this was one of those times. Good thing I can laugh about it. The Coffee Incident
  • One of the many random moments of pure blondeness. Blonde Moment...
  • I don't miss this about the library. Creepy Library Guys
  • And lastly, one of my favorite library moments. Shoes

1 comment:

Lori Casto said...

i love the ice cube story