Monday, November 27, 2006

Thinking...


I have found myself doing alot of thinking lately.

I tend to read alot. What can I say, I work at a library, I like books.


Only lately every book I read is throwing questions at me right and left. Questions that I can't seem to get past, or move on from, until I figure out my "answers". Questions that keep me pondering after I have put the book down and "moved on" with my everyday life.


But then come the questions my own mind is spewing out at a fairly consistent rate. Questions that I have been running from my entire life. Things I haven't wanted to truly think about. But know I need to.


Thoughts that I am afraid to think.

Knowing in my heart that the end result will be better than the inner world I am living in right now.

The fear of thinking.

But I am going to continue thinking anyway. And trying to answer the questions that are never ceasing.





No comments: