Thursday, November 09, 2006

Long, but interesting, survey...

1.How old will you be in five years? Ug – 31…wow I’m getting old fast!
2. Do you think you will be married by then? Hope so, but life is ironic sometimes
3. How tall are you? 5'4 ½”
4. What do you look forward to the most in the next 6 weeks?
Not sure if I can tell everyone yet…but its something really exciting!
5. What's the last movie you saw? Last night I watched parts of The Lake House again – love that movie!
6. Who was the last person you called? Amber
7. Who was the last person to call you? A patron with a question
8. What was the last text message you received? Sarah B. this morning
9. Do you prefer to call or text? Depends on the occasion – I text if its something small
10. Do you have any pets? No :( But I have my Jada Bean (Amber and Jarrod’s dog who was my first “niece”)
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? reading, but getting ready to turn off the light
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? This morning
14. What color are your eyes? Hazel – but they have looked really green lately
15. What time did you wake up today? Too early! I got up at 634 so I could workout before work
16. What are you wearing right now? A black long sleeve shirt, gray pants and black shoes
17. What's your favorite Christmas song? I have many, but overall, Winter Wonderland due to sentimental value (My dad always sings it to us for the first snow…well, he lives in Florida, so the first snow in Indiana he hears about. Last year he called and left a message singing it)
18. Where is your favorite place to be? I love to be outside when its nice outside, otherwise surrounded by people I love
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Someplace awkward
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I want to travel the world!
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Have no idea!
22. Do you tan or burn? Now don’t think I’m weird, but, I tan on some parts of my body and burn on others (yes I know I am a freak!)
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The Boogie Man, strangers outside at night – but I never really was afraid of these inside my own home
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably Deb – she’s always crackin me up!
25. How many TVs do you have? 1
26. How big is your bed? small!
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I use many many many computers at work
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?Um, with…what kind of question is this!
29. What color are your sheets? Right now they are my flannel ones so they are red, white and blue
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two but I can deal with just one
31. What is your favorite season? I love all of them for different reasons, but I think mainly Fall
32. What do you like about fall? Crunchy leaves and all the beautiful colors
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas, the first snow that is on the ground untouched, snowmen and snow ball fights
34. What do you like about the summer? The beach!! Being warm, lake houses, swimming, lounging, getting a tan, road trips!
35. What do you like about spring? New life, the beautiful blooms
36. How many states have you lived in? One
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in? Two
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? In the winter, socks, but summer, bare feet!
39. Are you a social person?Most of the time
40. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch
41. What is your favorite restaurant? I love Hana Yori and this little Chinese place in Rochester Indiana
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Varies day to day, but right now Mint Chocolate Chip
43. What is your favorite dessert? Homemade Pecan Pie (with homemade crusts too!)
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?Old fashioned Chicken and Dumplings or Cheddar Chowder my mom makes
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I like Black Raspberry Jam – yum!

(Where's 46???)

47. Do you like coffee? Not plain, but I love Starbucks!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?No idea – I normally go through a lot at work and a few at home
49. What do you drink in the morning? Either milk if I have time for breakfast, Apple Juice if I’m sick, but mainly lately Sustain fitness drink
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Once I am married, with someone :)
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I tend to sleep facing the wall…strange I know…and if there isn’t any “wall” to face, I sleep on my left side
52. Do you know how to play poker? used to, not so much anymore
53. Do you like to cuddle? Yup, love it!
54. Have you ever been to Canada? once when I was a kid
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Um, don’t think so
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home

(Where's 57??)

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Actually, yes!
59. Do you want kids? Yep
60. Do you speak any other languages? Used to know some Spanish and some Japanese, now I don’t remember much at all
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yup when I was a kid and I split my lip open – have the scar to prove it
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Depends…I like both but for different reasons
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window! Gives you something to lean on to sleep (I know all about trying to sleep on planes after two full days of traveling!)
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Nope – someday though!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Gifts for other people
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Nope, I take it all off at night
68. What is your favorite TV show? 24 and Gilmore Girls
69. Can you roll your tongue? Nope
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Jess – man she cracks me up!
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Only when I have had a really rough day!
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Something to be proud of by Montgomery Gentry
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?yup, somewhere
74. What color are your bedroom walls? white
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yup cuz I tend to walk around and finish getting ready while I am brushing my teeth
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? NEITHER!
78. Do you flirt a lot? Nope
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet and Sour or Honey if they are McD’s nuggets
80. What is your favorite food? Salad, pasta and chocolate (strange combo of things I know!)
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope but I can check it!
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope, got a warning once though
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope!
84. What is your usual bedtime? 1030

(Where's 85?)

86. Do you read the newspaper? At work I do
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?Relevant and Radiant
88. Best comedian? Bill Engval and Jeff Foxworthy
89. Do you watch soap operas? Nope
90. Do you dance in the car? Heck yea I do!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Heck yes you dance in the car! I love it! Can't wait until I get to dance with you again!!! Love you!