Thursday, November 09, 2006

Looooooong Day

Today is one of those days that seems to drag on forever! It is such a beautiful day outside (sunny and warm with crunchy leaves begging to meet my shoe) and here I am - stuck inside. Sometimes I miss substituting just because you are done by 230. Although I really hated the time I had to get up in the morning as well as how exhausting physically and mentally subbing was.


I guess it feels like the day should be over since I spent the morning working at a very fast pace to fix a few computers and then get a new one in our lab to replace one I had to "steal" a few days ago...I am spent already and its on 3:44...


Oh well - atleast I had another awesome walk during my lunch break...like I said...crunchy leaves...hehe...

1 comment:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.