Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Little Glimpses of ME

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow I look bad when I get up…
2. How much cash do you have on you?Maybe $1.50?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?Floor
4. Favorite planet?I always liked Jupiter because I thought it was pretty
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?Sarah B.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?God Bless the USA
7. What are you wearing?My cute old navy pants from the local goodwill!, black turtleneckish shirt and a gray sweater
8. Do you "label" yourself?I think everyone does to an extent
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing:No clue
10. Bright or Dark Room?I love sunlight, so I am going to say bright. Unless I am watching a movie or trying to sleep, then dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?I think Adam is flippin hilarious
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?Closing my eyes to sleep, thinking, why am I still up again?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? No idea…I think it was Sarah B. telling me about her back…
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?Right now there is one like 2-3 blocks away
16. What's a word that you say a lot?Bajankatee
17. Who told you they loved you last?My mom
18. Last furry thing you touched?Scruffy
19. How many drugs have you done in the past seven days?None
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?I probably have some old ones in a closet somewhere I never developed…
21. Favorite age been so far?3…I was somewhat independent, loved school, got to play all the time, had nap time, and I was flippin adorable!
22. Type of people who bug you?Liars and people who want something for nothing
23. What is your current desktop picture?A picture of Melissa, Laura, Lindsey, Me, Mike and Rich in KC! With Bentley right in the middle!!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?“OH I’m so mad right now…”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?I’d take the money, hands down…not only could I help a ton of people, if I really wanted to “fly” somewhere I could afford plane tickets!
26. Do you like someone?I like most people…as long as they don’t drive me crazy! (Was that evasive enough for ya…)
27. The last song you listened to?Not sure which song, but it was the Leeland CD I had on in my car on the way to work
28. Last person you called?My boss at the other library
29. Last person/s you got your picture taken with?The KC road trip people!
30. Last person you kissed?My mom
31. Last thing you ate?An awesome salad at lunch!
32. What is currently in your dvd player? A kick-my-butt workout DVD
33. Last person you held hands with? Probably Carson
34. Who are you currently thinking of? The dumb guy who screwed up my checking account by not listening to me!

No comments: