Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Survey of Threes...

Three things
Three things that scare me
1: snakes!!!
2: losing people I love
3: not portraying who I am well

Three people who make me laugh
1: Carson - man does that kid crack me up!
2: Jessica - now thats one crazy chick!
3: Hailey Bean

Three things I love
1: Chocolate
2: Mail!
3:a. 24
3.b. Gilmore Girls

Three things I hate
1: People I love being so far away
2: Lying
3: People who take and take but never give

Three things I don't understand
1: Library patrons

Three things I love in a Girl/Boy
1: Eyes and smile
2: Loves kids
3: Strength - not just as in the physical either, although that is nice too...

Three ways to best describe my personality
1: random
2: responsible (man is that boring)
3: chocolate-esque

Three things I cant do
1: Wear a shoe on my head
2: Sing an Opera in Italian
3: Drink water while standing on my head

Three favorite movies
1: Empire Records
2: The Goonies
3: Little Mermaid

Three Goals for future
1: Take my children to India
2: Be financially stable
3: Be a mom

Three of your dumbest moments
2: Telling my sister to cut my hair - I was only 2 and it was really bad...
3: I am not admitting to a third one (well, actually, I can't think of a third one right now, although I know there are hundreds lurking in my past...)
Three People I am tagging
1. Melissa
2. Robin
3. Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you need to be a mother before you take your kids to India? Just saying...