Thursday, November 16, 2006

50 ODD things about ME

50 ODD Things about you

1. Height? 5'4 1/2 with shoes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? nope
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. How do you take your tea? normally plain - but Chai is my favorite!
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? depends...sometimes yes, sometimes no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only good grilled
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland - it has sentimental reasons - but I love alot of them!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or tea
9. Can you do push ups? HA! Hardly! But I am working on it!
10. Is your bathroom clean? pretty much
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my grandmother's pearl necklace
12. Do you like painkillers? when I am in pain, sure do!
13. What is the best concert you've been to? wow...thats a toughy...
14. Do you have A.D.D.? sometimes I think I "oh wait, whats that shiny object..."
15. Does anyone in your immediate family have a history of psychosis? uh no
16. Middle Name? Michelle
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?1. Why is it always so cold in the lab. 2. Hope the computers hold their connection this time 3. Can't wait for the holidays!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:1. Gas 2. Food this weekend 3. Water
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:1. Water 2. Milk 3. Coffee with stuff in it
20. Do you think you're attractive? Sometimes - I do think I am cute though
21. Have you ever lied? I think everyone has...
22. Current worry? Waiting for pay day
23. Current hate? Evil
24. Favorite place to be? With people I love, but other than that I love nature. I want to see all the beautiful places in the world!
25. Least favorite place to be? Curled up next to the toilet when you have the flu
26. Where would you like to go? Right now, some place warm - like Arizona so I could see my family too
27. Do you own slippers? Sure do!
28. What shirt are you wearing? A tan one
29. Do you burn or tan? Both
30. Favorite color(s)? They alternate regularly and vary depending on what type of things we are talking about
31. Would you be a pirate? No but Johnny Depp sure is hot as one
32. What is or are your guiltiest pleasure(s)? Chocolate
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind, or whatever I am listening to at the time
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Not much
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothin
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Deb or Lisa
37. Last thing that made you cry? A video on the internet
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Split my lip open when I was a kid - had to get stitches
39. How many tv's do you have in your house?1
40. What was your first pet's name? Tiger
41. Who is your loudest friend? Laura or Kate
42. Who is your most silent friend? Rich! But when he talks, listen up cuz its gonna either be important or flipping hilarious!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? No clue
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Never seen one :(
45. What is your favorite book? Right now I'd say Flashbang
46. Favorite candy? Dark Chocolate
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Not sure, there are so many good ones. Ask me when the time comes...
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? No clue
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Man I kept turning off both alarms again!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, so you've never seen a shooting star? That is crazy! Just this past summer I saw at least 3! And hey, I may be loud...but really would you want me any other way!? Haha! Love you!