Thursday, November 30, 2006

And so goes the randomness...

What some people may not realize about me is that I really, truly am a random person. I just have a good inner filter. (Plus I dont always share everything running through my brain with people until I know them well)

Many of you by now have probably realized that I love random blogs. So even though I posted a random blog just a few days ago, here is another one.

What can I say...I have too many thoughts, questions and random factoids running through my brain! Some deep, some crazy, some thoughtful, some of everything...

~ I have some gray hairs. Apparently this fact shocks people. A few months ago Stephen noticed one and wigged out on me. And a few weeks ago Lindz found one and was equally as shocked. I guess I should take it as a compliment. Anyway, last night I pulled out a gray hair only to discover half was gray and half was brown. Has anyone else ever had this experience? Or am I just a freak?
~ I actually miss snow. *shudder* I can't believe I admitted it, but I do. It doesn't feel like Christmas is coming without having some. Thankfully this will be remedied tonight. Which, unfortunately, means that I will have to start waking up and leaving early to accomadate scraping and driving time.
~ Just read Corey Mann's blog from a few days ago, which linked to some random guys blog - it was so good I had to blog about it. Read it here! Its sooo worth it! (And its short!)
~ How come all the books I have been waiting for the library to get all show up at once! I need a week off to do nothing but stay home and read! Hey God can you snow us in for a week so I get paid to NOT work :)
~ How do we truly love people who constantly hurt us and lie to us? Where is the line of loving others and watching out for yourself? And the line of stretching yourself too far?
~ Do I tell people enough that I love them?
~ Do I show people enough that I love them?
~ Corey posted another blog that really made me stop and go "yeah...thats so true..." Read it here...
~ One of the ladies I went to India with is having some possible major health issues. I'm worried, but trying to trust God about it. Pray for her.
~ Is it possible to be addicted to salad? If so, then I think I am.
~ I've decided, after discussing the issue with Jen last night, that I am no longer telling people I am on a diet. Because in my mind it isnt a diet. It never has been. I'm now choosing to call it a healthy lifestyle. I feel great, I feel healthier and I very rarely crave junk. (Although I am currently eating a few dark chocolate M&Ms - there's a good reason for it though...) I have found the thing I crave the most are these zucchini chips from Cooking Light Magazine that a lady I work with gave me the recipe for. They are amazing!
~ I go the Biggest Loser Workout DVD from the library last week. I tried it Tuesday night. Talk about kicking your butt! I am still feeling the after effects! I actually didnt work out last night because of it!
~ We are about to start computer inventory at work. This is gonna be a rough couple of weeks. Every computer that has been moved, swapped or changed has to be noted. I have changed ALOT this year without really realizing this would be coming.
~ 24 starts in just over a month! So excited!
~ New Years is going to be so awesome this year!
~ Three weeks and then I am on vacation for a week and a half! WOOHOO!
~ Thanksgiving weekend was much needed! I got to spend lots of time with my family as well as my awesome friends!

No comments: