Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Glimpses...

Random thoughts so far today:

~ I absolutely LOVE Subway! I just had one of the most amazing sandwiches...
~ I'm not a big fan of plain chocolate bars. I tend to avoid them and currently I am trying to avoid chocolate and sweets of all kinds (Why ruin all my hard effort working out...) But today a co-worker brought in a dark chocolate espresso candy bar. She made me try it. Jeez Louise it was amazing. Tasted just like a Cafe Mocha. Definitely not a good thing for me to know...this is when self-control must take over.
~ Is it a full moon yet? Because there are strange things happening with computers lately...
~ Got stared at and practically ogled by a creepy old guy today. Freaks me out. Wonder what will happen as I keep losing weight...will probably get worse...
~ Have even more questions running through my mind than I did yesterday. One God answered though. In kind of a crazy way. Details later.
~ Just watched a news story on CNN.com about a mother accused of microwaving her baby last year. Even if the mother is innocent, what kind of psychotic person would do that to a child. It hurts my heart.
~ Reading an amazing book - Praise Habit by David Crowder. Only a few chapters in, but it has really gotten me thinking as well as made me laugh. Highly recommend this!
~ Gilmore Girls is on tonight, I am very excited!
~ Tae-Bo is totally kicking my butt. Been in pain a lot lately - Guess that means its working.

1 comment:

Laura said...

See I completely expect a guy to be checking out a hottie like you, and yes, it will happen more as you keep up your amazing work! I'm so proud of you! Oh, and do tell about this chocolate bar, sounds great! No, wait, probably shouldn't know then I would go get one! Ah, what to do! Love you so much!