Monday, November 14, 2005

I must admit....

I think I have some of THE coolest friends in the world!! Not only can we have insane, crazy fun together...act like complete dorks together...we can also have GREAT conversations and we are always there for each other...plus its a bonus that we can play practical jokes on each other and laugh hysterically whether it has been done on us or someone else....

Speaking of jokes...some of us girls have been looking to even out the score with the guys since Labor Day...The guys got us so good so many times that payback was way overdue...we had done a few things here and there, but Friday night, the unsuspecting guys got hit...and it was FLIPPIN AWESOME! Coming soon will be some pictures of the guys' vehicles...its classic!

But hey, we wouldn't do it, if we didn't love them...we do it with love......

Of course, now I am scared to death to leave my car anywhere near where any of them will be...I know that payback is coming back around........

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my, things are going to get CRAZY!!! I can't wait!!! haha!

Jonathan Anderstrom said...

We might have been even (after throwing you in to Lake Michigan), but you just had to go and write "GO NAVY" on my vehicle. You even wrote it backwards so I was forced to read it the entire way home. That is simply unforgivable...