Friday, November 11, 2005

So last night a group of us got together at LAU-RA's house to hang and talk about our visit to Rob's Bell's church, Mars Hill, Nooma's and Velvet Elvis...I have to say the conversation was awesome and it really made me think...a little too hard at times probably, cuz I am exhausted today! But anyway, it really made me think about what I believe and why and that I am getting to the point in my faith that I really need to start figuring out why I believe what I believe and start digging in deeper...last Sunday someone offhandly asked me how long I have been going to church...I told them pretty much my whole life...and then she asked why I keep going....of course the generic B.S. answers came to mind that every Christian wants to answer, but knows that someone on the "outside" of the Christian faith would not understand. It made me question why DO I believe what I do and HOW do I verbalize this passion inside of me....

1 comment:

Jonathan Anderstrom said...

I agree, last night was filled with great discussion. Let's do it again sometime! (especially at someone's house with a mom that can bake cookies as good as Laura's!)