Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Love it!

There's a blog that I have been following for a while now. Some days it's photos of objects, some days it's photos of "Chuck" the dog in strange situations, some days it's hilarious stories that quite possibly might make me fall off my chair with laughter. In this blog, the title always matters. You skip the title, you miss out. Trust me.

So today I share with you the blog that most excites me when updated - that makes my day when my Google Reader appears with a new post - that always gets read first...

dooce


Today's photograph is now one of my favorites - I give you - "Yo."


*I recommend subscribing to her blog - you then get the updates from all three categories - her thoughts, her photographs, and her photographs of her dog. If not, then at least check all three categories - so worth it!*

OH, and be warned, she can be highly sarcastic at times and occasionally crude...but always real.

No comments: