Monday, October 01, 2007

Much Needed....

Saturday night after church a group of us hit up Wine Down for Becca's birthday. Few of you know how I feel about Wine Down. I absolutely love it! It's a fun, kinda "chill" environment with amazing food and a wine I actually like! Granted, Saturday night I decided against having a glass of wine with dinner - after many exhausting days, and not as much sleep as I require, I knew wine would make me too sleepy to drive home or to enjoy dinner for that matter. So I settled for a sip of my favorite from a friend's glass. While it isn't a cheap place to eat, the food is amazing! Try it sometime...trust me...


The Birthday Girl, Becca, and cute Steph!


Some of the girlies hanging at Wine Down.


Amazing Mac and Cheese!! Yum!


I'm so tired and ready to go to bed at this point!


More fun pictures while waiting for our yummy food!

No comments: