Monday, October 15, 2007

Thoughts Before Bed

  • I realized this weekend that I should probably wash my winter coat before the really cold weather arrived so I would be prepared. This bothered me greatly. I'm not ready for winter.
  • I love the smells of fall.
  • I will go out of my way to step on a crunchy leaf.
  • I'm tired of contacts - lasik would be amazing.
  • Papa Vino's is amazing but just sits in your stomach for hours afterwards.
  • You never know when, using who or how God might answer a prayer. Always keep your eyes and mind open.
  • I actually sat down and read a whole book this weekend. It was nice, I miss doing that.
  • Tonight I kept thinking it was Tuesday. I have no reason to think it was Tuesday. It just felt like a Tuesday I guess.
  • I absolutely love working on in the mornings. If you would have told me 4 weeks ago that I would say that, I would laugh in your face. Now any other time to work out seems lacking to me.
  • This morning I regretted cutting my hair off - I really wanted to put it in a ponytail and be lazy. A perfect example of why I decided to cut it all off.
  • Starbucks is really smart - give away free itunes everyday. GENIUS!
  • I love the flavors of fall beverages.
  • Why is it that when I finally start getting a nice shape to parts of my body, the cold season comes and it will be completely unnoticeable due to all the layers and heavy clothes I will be wearing?!
  • Sometimes its good to look back to see how far you've come, and sometimes it's good to look ahead to where you are going - but too much of either can be a bad thing.
  • I could lock myself away for a year with nothing to do but read, and STILL not run out of books I haven't finished or even opened.
  • I still buy more books though.

1 comment:

Kem said...

I loved your thoughts tonight.