Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lighter note...

On a more lite, random note...

I have been changing my lifestyle lately. The last 6 weeks I have completely changed my diet and have been working out practically everyday. I feel great! And I have finally started seeing differences in how my clothes fit (I've lost close to 2 inches around my hips!!) and my confidence level is much higher! Anyway, I have decided that this time it is not a "diet" This is a lifestyle change. I plan on continuing to eat this way and workout for the rest of my life. I have never had more energy or felt healthier before! I can't believe I am going to admit this, but I LOVE zucchini. So far there are three ways I have fixed it recently that I find myself CRAVING on a regular basis! Who woulda thunk a chocolate junky craving zucchini!?!

Well, today I noticed when I got slightly more dressed up for work than my outfit of late (khakis and such) that my dress pants are bigger now. So anyway, I am dressed all cute and stuff...I got an adorable new haircut last night...and....

I just got checked out by a very attractive guy in the lab! For once someone who is not completely freaky checked me out! YEAH!

Now if I could just make the freaky, creepy, obsessive ones leave me alone...

No comments: