Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Little Happy Snippets...

I am happy.

Really happy.

The last few weeks God has really been doing a makeover in my life. I have been questioning in tons, struggling through many and suffering with some. But at the end of that period, I am a better, stronger person for having experienced it and traveling through. I have learned to be more dependent on God and less afraid to give up my independence.

The major step for me happened Monday night at Merge. Jason was gave everyone the opportunity to write down what we needed to let God have and to place it at the cross. After having coffee and discussion the day before about many things that I have been struggling through, I knew immediately that this was God's way of opening his arms up to me once again. He made it so easy for me to just let go, give up control, and run into his arms.

It's funny how God often appears right when you need Him to... only sometimes we are so wrapped up in ourselves we miss his oh-so-gentle tap. I'm glad this time I didnt miss it...

No comments: