Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE Best Day!

I must say Sunday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. Over the holidays I had such an amazing time with all my friends that were home, and since then it just hasn't been as much fun (Granted I have been sick for most of that time!) But this Sunday was what I needed. I would classify it as a 5 star kinda day....

A group of us roadtripped up to Mars Hill in Grand Rapids to take in David Crowder leading worship! He is one of my favorite artists, so you can only imagine how much I loved worshiping with the original artist! The road trip itself was an amazing time - tons of fun! Then it was to Panera for some awesome Broccoli Cheddar soup and some very strange conversation. (Don't ask, you wouldn't understand and might quite possibly think those of us involved are crazier than we actually are!)

Thanks to Danny I received score updates from the Bears game as we were traveling back, and I managed to make it in time to catch the last quarter and see MY TEAM go on to WIN in Overtime! Talk about exciting! Let's just say there was some yelling and jumping up off the couch going on. Stressful, but worth it in the end!

And then, my favorite TV show of all time had its season premiere - 24! Man do I love that show! Every year you think it can't get any better - and then it does! They up the ante. Plus its just an extra bonus that Kiefer Sutherland is some nice eye candy! Gotta love Jack Bauer!

It was definitely the kind of day I needed!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so awesome that you got to go up and hear Rob Bell, and worship with David Crowder! Plus you got to hang out with some amazing people! Wahoo! So glad for you!