Thursday, January 25, 2007

Info about ME :)

1. How old will you be in five years? AH! 31...lets not talk about that...
2. Do you think you will be married by then? I would hope so, but thats all up to God and whats in His plan
3. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? The SuperBowl! Laura's birthday (even though she won't be here...)
4. Who was the last person you called? Lindsey
5. Who was the last person to call you? A patron with a question
6. Do you prefer to call or text? Normally call, unless its for something small, then I text
7. Do you have any pets? No but I love on everyone elses until I can have my own someday
8. What were you doing at 12pm last night? Watching the end of Bridget Jones' Diary - love that movie!
9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced with dad remarried
10. When is the last time you saw your mom? this morning
11 has disappeared. ??
12. How many states have you lived in? 1
13. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 2
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? I love being barefoot - unless its cold outside, then socks (the irony of the situation is that I love shoes!)
15. What is your favorite ice cream? Right now I would say Vanilla Bean
16. What is your favorite dessert? This is a toughy...Homemade Pecan Pie
17. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? strawberry JAM - homemade all the way!
18. Do you like coffee? Only with "stuff" in it
19. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average? Not nearly enough, I try to drink a lot though
20. What do you drink in the morning? If I'm not sick, milk or water, if I'm sick, apple juice
21. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? depends on who it is and what the situation is
22. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? funny thing about that...I tend to sleep on the left side (as you are lying down) mainly because I like to face something as I sleep (and my bed is along a wall on that side...only now I am addicted to sleeping that way and if I have to sleep on my right to sleep facing something, it really throws me off...) - and if there is nothing to face, then I sleep on my left (think I'm a freak yet???)
23. Do you know how to play poker? kinda
24. Do you like to cuddle? heck yeah
25. Have you ever been to Canada? once when I was little
26. Do you eat out or at home more often? home or I bring my lunch to work...I don't like to eat out very often
27. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? yep, many
28. Do you want kids? if you know me AT ALL you know the answer to this question :)
29. Do you speak any other languages? not really - barely remember any spanish or japanese
30. Have you ever gotten stitches? yup, and I have a scar above my upper lip to prove it!
31. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I love both! I love the sound and smells of the ocean but probably prefer to swim in a lake or pool - salt water hurts my contacts
32. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? window - I like having the side to lean on when sleeping (I was on a plane ALOT this summer and learned the hard way!)
33. Do you know how to drive a stick? nope - someday though...
34. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? loved ones - I LOVE buying people stuff!
35. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? my toe ring. I feel naked without it (although my favorite one broke a few weeks ago...)
36. What is your favorite TV show? 24!
37. Can you roll your tongue? Nope
38. Who is the funniest person you know? Lately I would have to say Jess - although Laura comes in a close 2nd
39. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? not normally
40. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Something to be Proud of
41. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I think my mom has some packed away some where
42. What color are your bedroom walls? white with a painted border on the top - years ago I got really creative when we moved in this house
43. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? yup - I tend to walk away and finish other things while brushing
44. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? my closet is too full to close the door
45. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees! Neither please
46. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don't eat chicken nuggets much, but it varies depending on the place - sometimes its Sweet and Sour, sometimes Ranch, sometimes just ketchup and for McD's its honey
47. What is your favorite food? pizza
48. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope but I know these people called mechanics and they do it for a living!
49. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? nope
50. Have you ever run out of gas? Thank goodness now
51. Do you read the newspaper? At work I do, and on Sundays.
52. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Relevant and Radiant

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well I'm honored that you think I'm one of the funniest people you know! Oh, and I would opt for being attacked by a bear if you had to choose...I mean at least if it is able to catch you might be able to get a big bear hug! haha! Okay, enough already! Love you!