Monday, January 22, 2007

Randomness

~ My team is going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BEARS!
~ Colts Vs. The Bears - WOW!
~ My car is fixed my car is fixed my car is fixed!
~ I finally was able to sleep all the way through the night last night for the first time in DAYS!
~ I can breathe through my nose right now
~ I got another random myspace message from some guy...asking me about GCC and being told he should go there to find someone who is "wifey material" !?!?! And his profile has pictures on it we don't allow in the computer lab! How do I even respond to that!?!
~ Starting reading Erwin McManus' book - its amazing!
~ There's a website out there just to find sugar daddies. Jess and I find it hilarious.
~ 24 is flippin rockin this season!! LOVE IT!

'Nough randomness for now...

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's awesome...your car is fixed, you're finally able to sleep, you can breath right again, da Bears and the Colts! I mean seriously, what could be better!? So happy for you!