Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a morning...

This is the short, bulleted version of my morning. If you want details, I'll fill you in later!

  • After 4-5 hours sleep, alarm goes off at 430 AM!
  • Roll outta bed, jump in a quick shower, get dressed, brush teeth (and me being the think-aheader put gel in my hair as I always do in hopes that it would still give me volume even if air dried - BIG MISTAKE!)
  • Jonathan and I head out to the car and make the drive to the airport
  • Say goodbye to yet someone else returning to school (boy do I hate having to say goodbye!)
  • 545 Arrive back to the Kagarises and decide I could get another 45 minutes of sleep. Set alarm for 630 but can't fall asleep right away. Pray for Jon's safe travels - finally fall asleep
  • Vaguely remember hitting snooze and possibly disabling the alarm on my phone - in my TIRED stupor I believed I had set two alarms like I do at home. I was wrong.
  • 709 wake up out of the blue, look at clock and FLIP out because I still have to do my hair, makeup, change clothes, head back to my house to get my shoes I forgot and still try to get to work by 800
  • 710 Thank God for waking me up! 711 Look in the mirror and see the error of my ways in my early morning gel decision - yes I did have volume. Scary hair!
  • 725 roll out of the Kagarise's as Jonathan calls to tell me because of being in the military he not only got an early flight, he got bumped to First Class! Obviously his luck was better than mine.
  • 800 Fly into work amazingly on time, only to find not one, not two but five notes on my computer of things that were broken.
  • 801 reminded that yesterday was a full moon - never a good sign!
  • 730-930 try to eat breakfast - end up eating one bite at a time, feel nauseous after each bite. Not good sign.
  • Sitting here, trying to take a break and feel better, get interrupted many times to fix things.
  • Finally get to sit down and check myspace and once again had a random friend request from some guy - been happening more and more lately, really starting to get on my nerves!
  • Really want to go home sick. Feel like poo.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope your day gets better than all of this! It was good chatting with you last night and the past couple of days...I love you friend!

Laura said...

My gosh you've already had a pretty event filled day! Hopefully you feel better soon! Love and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Ya know... this morning God woke me up in time to rush off to work. He's so good :)