Friday, January 05, 2007

Life

Well, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Yesterday got progressively worse as the day went on. Saltines and apple juice were the staples of my diet. Everything else just caused stomach clenching pain.

Today seems to be progressing better although I am still not anywhere near feeling like the normal me.


On a totally different note (can you tell I am not thinking nearly as well as I normally do!?!) I'm having a very rough day. I am trying to be positive and pray about things, but when you don't feel good, and the weather is blah, and you are tired, its not such an easy thing to accomplish. The irony of my situation is that the particular thing that happened to make this into a "rough" day was in fact God's answer to a very specific question. Guess a part of me was hoping either for a different, or easier answer. Not a smack across the face.

So just keep on praying people. I need them today. And for the next few weeks and months. Things will be changing...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know it isn't the same situation, but it's kind of like what we were talking about the other night. Change is never fun, but there's someone better for us to be on the other side of all of this! Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers through all of this! You'll make it through all this! (Oh yes, and I'm giving you a "Melissa hug" in my head right now.... :) ) Feel better friend...you're in my prayers!

Laura said...

I'm here for you sweetheart, and I'll be praying for you. If I can do anything else let me know. I love you!