Tuesday, January 10, 2006

5 days and 6 1/2 hours...

5 days and 6 1/2 hours until the premiere I have been waiting for since last June - 24! I have never before been so addicted to a tv show! Life as I know it stands still during 24 - phone not answered, people shushed if talking, the whole she-bang! (The only step I haven't taken to be even more obsessed is changing my night to work so I can watch it live) - although I did take next Monday night off to watch part 2 of the season premiere....

I am so pumped about my show starting again! I got an email from Fox (yes I am on the email list) with a quote from a TV guide reporter, Matt Roush, who saw the premiere already, can I just say how this pumped me up even more!! "I didn’t know how 24 could top last season, but so far it’s working. And the edge of my seat is already frayed."

So excited!!! If you want to see the fastest moving show of all time, this is a show to watch!

No comments: