Monday, January 09, 2006

We got called out...

So, this Saturday night at church we were singing worship songs as usual and of course Laura and I were sitting on the end of a row having a ball praising God. So we get to the song "Can You Hear Us?" by David Crowder which begins as....

When we sing
Hear our songs, to You
When we dance
Feel us move, to You
When we laugh
Fill our smiles, with You

Well, after it says, When we dance, Laura and I always dance. Nothing out of the ordinary - our friends are used to this by now - only this time....Right after we finish that line - Dan, the original ohmygoshiloveyouinchurchband and the worship leader this weekend points to Laura and I and from on stage with his microphone says "Yeah, I see you over there!" Yes, he pointed RIGHT AT US! We completely froze and then busted up laughing! I don't know if we have ever all laughed so hard in church! Then Laura and I look at each other, shrug our shoulders and decided we didn't care, we were going to keep on dancing anyway! (By the way, Dan said it with great fun and was smiling at us!) After the service when we told others about it who hadnt been sitting with us they weren't in the least bit surprised by the fact that it was us that had gotten called out. What a time!

Also, for those of you who are interested, Corey Mann's Blog has a link to the food drop video which I have a cameo appearance in - none of the insane footage of us though, but that's okay, I have some pictures I will post later....

TaTa for now people! Hope you had a good laugh on us!

No comments: