Friday, January 13, 2006

Craziness!

So my life has gone completely haywire! Long story - but my life and my responsibilities at the library have grown in the last week and will stay that way for at least the next two months...

Which leads me to - I am so excited for tonight! My Peyton is turning 13 and her mom asked me to help out with the party! I love this family like they are my own and they fact that they feel the same way about me and want me there makes my heart smile :) Then this weekend I am house/kid sitting for the family and I am pumped to get to spend Sunday with Dalton! He tries to act tough and like he doesnt really care if he gets time alone with me, but he's told his mom otherwise :) Once again, makes my heart smile :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful, heart-smiling weekend!

No comments: