Saturday, January 07, 2006

Food Drop!

Okay people so today was some of the best insane crazy fun I have had in a loooooong time! We're talking awesome! While we were moving boxes, Tracy Laura and I were gettin a little crazy up in the church parking lot! There are a few pictures on my camera - and I think we may be ending up in a media at church sometime as well! Lots of video and photographs taken of us and our craziness! Wow are there stories!

Here are a few highlights (all while moving boxes mind you) -

* Insane loud singing of completely random songs
* Occasional outbreaks of the Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance
* Lots of cheering
* "Go Number 5!" (our truck number)
* Laura's guiding of the boxes while finishing her 6th, yes people I said 6th, donut of the morning!
* Laura's conveyor belt movement
* Kung Fu fighting

So many stories, so little time!

Pictures later to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun....wish I could have been there! Miss you...
Melissa

Jen said...

wow-
too bad I had to miss all that fun action. I was down and out with some sort of 24-hour flu bug.. slept for like 12+ hours! yikes! Glad to hear that it was such a blast though. It is always amazing to see how God can use US to change lives!

Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow and will see ya at neveaH!