Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snippets

I've had an extremely busy week so far. It's been one of those weeks where you can't remember exactly what all you've done or where you've been when. Keep that in mind as you read the following snippets floating around my little brain tonight.

  • You know you're tired when you forget to pack jeans to wear for the day in your gym bag.
  • Sad thing is I thought my bag was awfully light and wasn't coherent enough to question why. Tonight I made a list of everything I must have - hopefully I'll remember to look at it.
  • Habits and accountability. Two amazing things when done correctly.
  • How much lotion can one person go through in the winter?! I could probably sit in a vat of it for hours and STILL get dry skin an hour later.
  • I posted a few weeks ago about the strange types of pizza I like. Apparently I'm not alone. YAY!
  • One of the new treadmills at the gym doesn't work to play tv shows off my ipod. I stopped my workout and switched machines. Screw my heart rate, I wanted to watch LOST :)
  • Being able to cross things off my to-do list makes me happy.
  • Although the to-do list never stops growing.
  • I love that my co-workers and I can laugh with each other about the dumb things we do.
  • The Writer's Strike is over and many of my tv shows will be back on the air soon! Too bad I have to wait until next spring for 24. I hear good things come to those who wait - but that's a lot of waiting.
  • Speaking of patience - I heard once that maybe God puts us in situations to help us learn patience instead of just giving it to us. Thoughts?
  • I think of the above question a lot. In my life, it seems to be true. Wonder if it's just me.

1 comment:

Mega said...

Wow, you certainly have a dedication to LOST don't ya =)