Monday, September 01, 2008

Random Tidbits

  • I've discovered I'm a fan of old movies. The humor is so subtle. I think that makes it even funnier.
  • I love to bake, but always hated trying to make cookies even and cupcakes or muffins evenly filled (yes I am anal and can't get past it). They invented a spiffy cookie scooper, but I hadn't found anything for cupcakes or muffins. So I use an ice cream scoop. I know it's weird, but it works and it makes me happy. Go with it.
  • Cereal tastes better the later in the day it gets.
  • Lindsay and I get Starbucks every morning. I'm completely addicted.
  • Recently discovered lattes made with soy. I may never go back. How did I not know how delicious it was???
  • I love evenings in the late summer. When the sun is beginning to go down, and the temperature is perfect. It's such a beautiful, peaceful time.
  • When it comes to my hair, I am always up for a change. But I ALWAYS freak out right after I chop it off. I've never not liked it after a few days, but I still always wonder "What have I done??"
  • My niece and nephew have my tied around their little fingers. I would do anything for them - even sacrifice my arm to get a ball out of a rosebush.
  • I love sushi, but hate when the ends are not evenly cut.
  • I am a social person, but still enjoy quiet time by myself. I can't handle noise all the time. I need a little quiet to recharge.
  • When I really like a book or movie, I will reread or watch it over and over again.
  • I love "tasting" cookie dough in all the stages of making it. And I truly believe it tastes better when eaten with fingers than spoons.

3 comments:

Miss Mandy said...

I must have all my cookies the same size. It drives me CRAZY if they aren't.

Oh, and I've never had coffe...isn't that weird?

Mega said...

Know whats also good? Cookie dough ice cream.

Anonymous said...

i use a small, stainless steel ladel for filling muffin/cupcake tins. works great. it doesn't usually drip, but if it does, just swipe it off real quick before you bake them.