Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Late Night Update

  • I can't believe I just called a blog I am composing at 10:15 pm a late night update. Can you tell I'm tired and completely drained??
  • I'm fighting a sinus infection. I can feel it. I get them every year. Hopefully if I up my vitamin intake I can defend it all on my own!
  • I had a great weekend with my family - fun pictures and blogs to come!
  • After house/animal sitting for three different families one right after another, it will be nice to sleep in my own bed and not have to worry about any other being except myself. Guess it's a good thing I'm not a parent...I hear you can't just give them back when you are tired.
  • Yesterday I broke down. I got out the winter coat. I didn't want to. I tried to fight it. But my comfort won out.
  • Many people from my team at work are gone to share their knowledge with other churches for workshops. They are in California. It's warmer there. I'm jealous.
  • Sometimes I really hate being an adult and all you have to worry about. Making dentist appointments, eye appointments, getting your car serviced, remembering to return important phone calls. Can I be three again? I hear three is a good age.
  • When I was three I split my lip open and knocked out my front teeth. Maybe three wasn't such a good year for me...
  • God's doing some work inside of me lately. I'm not quite sure the how, what or why, but I can feel it.
  • It's getting harder every day to get up early and go to the gym. I don't like getting out of a warm, cozy bed to face a cold day. And it's only just begun...

No comments: