Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Livin in Style...

A few of my coworkers and I are in Dallas getting ready to attend the Dynamic Church Conference for the next few days. Three of us are presenting at a breakout session tomorrow as well. We chose to stay in the hotel that is attached to the conference center, an Embassy Suites. I had recently glanced at their website, but had no idea how amazing the hotel room (or should I say suite) would be! (Oh, and it worked out that since I am way outnumbered by males, I got a room all my own...)


Being that I work at a place that constantly tries for the "WOW" factor, I'm always on the look out. This place has wow-ed me. I even took pictures to prove it :)

I didn't take this picture, I took it off their site - pretty sweet digs, huh!?

Inside of hotel - I'm on the 9th floor

Fancy sculpture thing

This is whoat my towels look like on the bath tub - this was a big WOW for me!

I thought this was very inventive...

This is my living room

Other side of the living room - nice little desk/office space

You know it's a fancy place when the tissues are strategically arranged. It made me afraid to use one - I didn't want to mess it up!


Which bed do I want to sleep in...this one??

Or this one?? (I chose this one, if you were curious)

Kitchenette

Fancy bathroom display. I really liked this...small but impactful to my opinion of the hotel

View of the bathroom - love the mirror too - it has style


2 comments:

Corey Mann said...

The only thing you need now is one of the those cool Dateline/CSI lamps to show all the goo everywhere in your room.

Seriously, put down the camera and go out!

Anonymous said...

i wish corey hadn't reminded us of that stuff