Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick Random Thoughts

I'm tired.

I should just go to bed.

But I decided I needed to blog first. So I give you...random thoughts.

  • I'm too anal to rake leaves. I want the ground to be leaf-free - unfortunately the wind does not agree. It bothers me.
  • I've been in a cleaning/organizing mode lately. It's strange. I find myself wanting to be home more so I can get more done.
  • In cleaning stuff out, I discovered a birthday card from the first person who befriended me at GCC. She passed away 2 1/2 years ago. I'm glad I kept that card.
  • It's November already. I'm seeing Christmas decorations and hearing Christmas music. I'm not ready for that.
  • I love earrings - they are fun and cute. But they are not practical in the winter. Freezes one's earlobes.
  • It's been 14 months (to the day) since I decided to switch to morning workouts. I thought it would be temporary. Then someone challenged me to do it for three weeks. And now I'm grateful for it. I wouldn't give up my morning workouts for the world. AND I am not a morning person.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so proud of you! But I'm pretty sure you already knew that!

Very Sleepy Girl said...

I too have been wanting to be home so I can use some of my energy for good - cleaning my house!

I heard Christmas music on the radio and had to change the channel. I'm just not ready for that.

I can't believe it's already been 14 months. I remember when you made that switch; it seriously feel more like FOUR months ago! Ok, maybe 6. You are awesome! Keep up the good work, Jeanna. You're an inspiration!

Mega said...

You're my inspiration.