Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Randomness

Due to my lack of ability to compose a deep thought right now, or in the last few days for that matter, I give you...randomness.

  • Today felt as if I live in a tundra. I don't. I live in northern Indiana. Something is wrong with this picture.
  • Having your nose hairs freeze on a quick walk into a building is whacked.
  • I've successful gone to the gym for 12 days in a row including twice on Monday. It feels great to get back in the everyday habit.
  • The gym has some new machines I love. The squat and glute machines have me walking like an aching old woman. But that just makes me want to use them even more.
  • Some big changes with a family member - more details later
  • A few weeks ago I decided to get a down comforter. Long story short, I got a great deal on one and on a micro-suede duvet cover. After I had that I figured I deserved some comfy sheets too (I already had a new down-alternative pillow that I love and take everywhere with me!) Thanks to Christmas returns and gift cards, my bed is one of my favorite places. Only downfall is that I don't want to get out of it in the morning!
  • Okay, a second note on my down comforter - I used to sleep with a sheet, blanket, comforter and electric blanket (with the occasional throw on top) - yes, I know, that sounds like a lot. It was. I could barely move, but that was the only way I was warm! Now all I have is a sheet and my comforter. Life is good. Plus I can move now.
  • The new treadmills at the gym has an amazing feature - you plug your ipod and headphones into the machine, and you can watch your videos on a hdtv attached to the treadmill. I love doing cardio now! Although my wallet may not like it. My new tv show of choice is Dexter. One episode and I'm addicted. I can't wait to hit the gym in the morning!
  • I wasn't feeling good last night. I fell asleep at 645. So I was walking like an old person and sleeping like an old person. Sad I know.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Andy LOVES Dexter and has now watched all of the seasons of it! HAHA... even the episodes I have caught seem intriguing.

The new machines at your gym sound AMAZING!! Do they ever do "bring a friend to try it out" days??? I might be interested to try if they do ;-)

I'm sooo proud of you for getting back to the gym! You are going to be sooo in shape! Go Jeanna!!!

Mega said...

Dexter? As in Dexter's Lab? Great show.

Jeanna said...

Nope, Dexter as in Dexter. It's a showtime show. No worries, a full blog post on the show is soon to come...