Saturday, January 19, 2008

Strange things

While waiting for my pancakes to bubble this morning I found my mind wandering. There are a lot of things that just seem normal to me, but in reality may actually be kind of strange. I know you are probably curious right now so I won't hold you in suspense. I present to you, quirky things about Jeanna:

  • I never eat the last bite of crust on a piece of toast or sandwich. I have no problems eating the crust any other time, but once you get to the end it's almost all crust. In school I always had little pieces of sandwichs left.
  • I always try the batter or dough of things I'm cooking. And it always perplexes me when the batter may be gross, but the cooked product is good and vice versa. The pancakes I made this morning were amazing in both stages.
  • I love books, love to read books, own many books, but most of which I haven't read or finished. Yet I always buy more books. I get easily distracted by new books.
  • I always cry at the end of Apollo 13. Always. And I've seen it 20+ times. Doesn't matter how hard I try not to.
  • I have two favorite types of pizza that no one ever lets me order when they ask what I want. Green pepper and black olive - yum! - or just pineapple. Last night I made my own mini-pizzas and it was great to have exactly what I wanted on them.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hold up! I LOVE green pepper and black olive pizza...we'll have to get some sometime soon!

Lori Casto said...

hey count me in on the green pepper and black olive deal.

Mega said...

Wow, count me out! I'm a plain jane cheese/pepperoni/sausage kind of guy. A girl I used to date would like her pizza minus cheese and plus pineapple. Yuck!