Friday, October 27, 2006

Blonde moment...

So a few days ago I was trying to multi-task. Most of the time I do this quite well - I think its the teacher in me... Anyway, I was chatting on the phone with a friend, LAURA!, as well as trying to get my dinner together - getting a glass of ice water, getting a plate, etc.

Well, about 10 minutes later Laura and I are still talking (surprise surprise) when the following turn of events occured..

Laura in midsentence...

Me - "Uh, Laura, I have an ice cube in my pocket"

Laura - bursts of laughter echo in the phone... "What?!"

Apparently when I filled my glass of ice a piece fell into the pocket of my hoodie, stayed there for 10 minutes, and then when I put my hands into my pockets, there it was. And sadly, it took me a few seconds to think about how I could possibly have ended up with an ice cube in my pocket.

It was one of those had to be there moments...ask Laura...it was hilarious...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my it was so hilarious! Seriously, laughing about it right now just thinking about it. Gosh that was so funny! I wish I could have actually seen your face, because I'm sure you had one heck of a crazy expression! Haha! Love it! Love you so much!