Monday, October 02, 2006

Random Thoughts Today

- I was sitting here wishing the sun would come out, then it did! YAY!

- I think a full moon is coming. Strange things are happening with the computers and half the people coming in are mean.

- Mondays should be added onto the weekends. But if they did, then I would probably be not so found of Tuesdays...

- With everyone coming in to use the lab to job search, it makes me appreciate the fact that I have a job - and one that I love most of the time.

- Dark Chocolate M&Ms are the best

- I could really use a Diet Coke from McD's right now - theirs is the best!

- I normally don't go for really tall guys but there is one in the lab right now that is just too darn cute for his own good ---and he's still over a foot taller than me even with my tall shoes on! Wonder if he's single...hmmm...

- I hate shopping for new belts - either they are too small or too big...I need a custom made one...

- My teams won this weekend...go ND and Da Bears!

- Finally bought a ND shirt this weekend

- Just found out tall cutie works with kids...gotta love that!

- While some teens drive me nuts, some of them still seem to capture my heart.

- I hate when computers do unexplainable things - like someone's printer is right now...

- Can't wait to get my eyebrows waxed on Wednesday!

- I am taking two days off this week for Jeanna Time - its gonna be great!

--gotta go fix this broken computer...

1 comment:

Laura said...

yeah, so you're going to have to keep me updated on this tall guy that works with kids! Well, anyway, I hope that you're doing well! Talk to you later! Love you!