Friday, October 06, 2006

More Random Thoughts...

- My boss broke her elbow yesterday. She was walking outside and fell. She's going to have to have surgery on Monday morning.

- I have been walking like an old person since Wednesday when I decided to start working out again. My body aches. After my boss and now this, makes me wonder about how healthy exercising really is...

- Know in my head exercise is a wonderful thing - I will continue - doubt my boss will.

- Many intriguing questions floating around inside my head lately...some from Sunday discussions, some from church, some from who knows where...need to sort them out and start exploring answers.

- Now on my second can of Diet Coke today - still tired. I normally drink mainly water, one would think the caffeine would have kicked in today.

- Corey Mann recently published a post about being Single during the high school years. He was definitely fired up and passionate about it - its a must read! By the way, I agree...

- Got talking about India last night - I miss those people. A lot.

- My boss has a crazy stalker guy who comes in the library. We call him Denim. Yesterday he came in, combed his hair back, and headed her way. (What are we in Grease or something??) Then looks at her and says, no lie, "How you doin'?" like Joey in Friends. He even followed her to Martin's. Makes my freaky library patrons not quite so bad. None of mine have followed me - that I know of at least. Something to be said for fake engagement rings or security guards.

- I miss my nephew.

- I miss my family.

- Can't wait to see all my friends play softball tonight - I just love cheering them on!

- ND plays this weekend. So does the Bears. Its gonna be a good weekend.

- I'm not gonna lie, I love guys who wear amazing smelling cologne. BUT there is a point where there can be TOO MUCH of a good thing. Like when he walks away, but you still smell him for a good 5 minutes later. Or if you smell him minutes before you see him.

- Why do some men who are getting older try to look younger by wearing the jeans they wore in the 80s?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the random thoughts as always! Hopefully I'll get to chat with you soon! Love and miss you sooooooooo much!