Thursday, September 13, 2007

Early Morning Thoughts

  • I forgot how much I love watching the sunrise. It always leaves me in awe of how powerful God is.

  • The gym is so much quieter in the morning – I kinda like it.

  • Working out twice in less than 12 hours is not the brightest idea when both times were hardcore workouts.

  • Morning workouts are so much harder, yet I feel so much more productive.

  • Watched the morning news at the gym – found myself so upset by all the negative things going on in my community that I just started praying for all the stories I was watching unfold. Two murders last night and the trial for the man accused of shooting a police officer last year was just the opening news headlines.

  • It’s frustrating when you have to get the condensation off your car twice during a two hour time period.

  • Working out is great for your posture – it hurts too much to slouch.

  • I wanted a smoothie this morning after my workout, but they weren’t open yet. I was bummed.

  • I broke down and actually did it – I turned the heat on in my car this morning. Don’t judge! It was 40-something degrees outside! Granted it was in the high 40’s but still, it was cold!

  • What is up with the weather in northern Indiana?! This morning it was 49 degrees on the local news station, with a high of 77 today! How do you dress for that!?!

  • I’ve been challenged to workout for three weeks in the mornings, instead of just the two. I have to admit, the thought of losing ticks me off – I’m highly determined and stubborn at times – so I won’t lose.

  • The pond at GCC was steaming this morning. It was absolutely beautiful.

  • I can feel and see many more muscles on my body. And I love it! Granted they are still small, but they are there none the less! YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up girl, you're beautiful!