Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I heart smoothies

It's hard to believe only a few short months ago I was completely unaware of the amazing smoothies that are right next door to my gym.

I wanted caffeine this morning - badly - but instead of choosing Starbucks I decided one my favorite smoothies. I'm trying to become less relient on caffeine every day. And I must say, my smoothie made me very happy. So happy in fact that I took a picture of my Maui Breeze smoothie with my phone.



Jumpin' Juice and Java has found a special place in my heart. While I have heard that Jamba Juice is amazing, especially by one person who will remain nameless that is completely obsessed, I have yet to have experienced one. Hard to imagine that it could be better than my Maui Breeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to post the picture?!? You were supposed to drive one over to me here too! :)