Monday, September 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well, this was originally going to be "Early Morning Thoughts" but since the thoughts stayed in my head until NOW, it is now just random thoughts...

  • The more you get up early, the easier it gets. I only needed to hit the snooze once and got up before the alarm went off again!
  • I used to think I would have less energy in the morning to workout since I am not a morning person. I was wrong. I always end up pushing myself harder and accomplishing more now. I keep breaking my previous "records"
  • Working out your abs makes it hurt to laugh.
  • I love watching the sun rise as it is peaking above the trees. Thank goodness my gym has plenty of windows.
  • I was really dumb Saturday night and paid the price for it. Story to come.
  • I need an evening or weekend day to myself. I feel like I have been going non-stop for weeks.
  • I can't believe OJ was smirking while getting arrested. Or at least he was on the footage I saw.
  • I love outlet mall shopping. Deals are my friend.
  • My ipod is my working out lifeline. I don't think I would be able to push myself as hard or long without it. Just when I am ready to stop early, a song comes on that inspires me to keep going.
  • Somehow lately I have been going to the gym 7 days a week. And now I can't imagine NOT going everyday.
  • I can't believe I just typed the previous "thought". What has happened to me?!?

2 comments:

Jen said...

All I can say... is that you are going to look SOOOOO good soo for all that working out! Just don't let it take over your life ok? ;)

Looking forward to talking to you soon. I have missed you my friend!

Ok-- back to the mountains of work that pilled up in my inbox. Here is your virtual *hug* for the day! Know that you are thought of, prayed for, and loved!

Jen said...

oops.. one too many "soo"s in that last comment!

*sigh-- oh well... forgive me for being a bit scatter-brained lately!! I'm not all there right now!