Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Thoughts After a Busy Day

• I did nothing yesterday but relax and watch The Office. It took me a good three hours to finally “relax” and let myself rest.
• This was a hard morning to get up and head to the gym. My bed was warm and the air around me was not. I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep this morning habit up when it gets really cold out in the mornings.
Martin’s salad bar has avocado now! Made my day just a little bit better.
• The room remodel on our house is over halfway done. I love coming home from work and going to see what all they have accomplished in one day.
• I’m excited to paint soon! And we are doing it before the carpet goes in, so it doesn’t matter nearly as much if I am messy!
• Serving in the nursery every Sunday is such a blessing to me – everything seems right in the world when you have a baby cuddle up against you and fall asleep on your chest.
• Something really great happened on Saturday! I weighed myself at the gym and I had lost 7 ½ lbs. in 10 days! It’s about time the weight started coming off! I had been gaining muscle and endurance like crazy and really needed to see the scale start to move. What a great way to start my day!
• The entire weekend was just awesome. I got to spend time with people I love as well as spend some time by myself. It was just what I needed before the week of Innovate.
• I am so excited for Innovate I can hardly stand it! There is some really cool stuff coming!
• There were two ladies at the gym this morning who apparently think they own the locker room. Had to pray to be patient and calm. A lot. I am not a morning person.
• Dr. Bob gave an amazing message this weekend at GCC. I highly recommend catching it online or listening to the podcast.

No comments: