Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Blessings of the year...


Here are a few of the blessings from this year....




These are some of my amazing friends! If you aren't included in the picture, don't fret :) I still love you with all my heart!













This is Carson - boy does this little man have my heart and has me wrapped around his little finger. He is one of the sweetest kids you will ever meet and I haven't found a person yet who isn't completely charmed by him!












This is my dad and I when he came to visit in September...I am very much a daddy's girl and this visit hit right when I needed to see him most.











This is from my day at the beach with God...I just love the sky around the sun...












This is from Thanksgiving - its my brother (technically Step-Brother, but that's just a technicality) Scott, my nephew George (who you all know I love with all my heart!!!) and my sister in law Beckie. These are some of the most amazing people!







This is my sister Jaci, my grandma and my mom. They all mean so much to me (yes even my sister)!

No comments: