Friday, December 09, 2005

New "Do"

Do you ever freak out right after you have made a major change to your hair? I almost always do...kind of ironic since I normally don't keep the same hairstyle through more than 2 maybe 3 haircuts - one time I grew my hair out for a friends wedding (for a year!) and soon afterwards I chopped it off...it was making me nuts!

This time it is shorter than it has been in a loooooong time...at first I liked it...then I looked at it again when I was getting ready to curl it, and I freaked! (like I always do!) then everyone I work with said it was very stylish and cute and I think I really do like it...I think I will like it even more when I can use mousse and get a smaller curling iron.

Man, the drama of being a woman...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you look gorgeous as ever!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Melissa