Monday, December 19, 2005

WOOHOO!

Things I am woohoo-ing about this morning!!!

- Son City Kids was awesome yesterday! I love spending time with these kids!! Many times through the afternoon I found myself smiling without even realizing it. These kids make me happy - even if I couldn't hardly talk!
- I almost one the game "Pound" last night! I was sooo close, and that, I must say, excites me!
- The fact that while I still don't have a lot of a voice this morning, the voice I do have sounds a little more like me and a little less frightening!
- (I can't believe I am going to post this, but I am too freakin excited not too!) About 3 weeks ago I made the decision and the commitment to lose the weight I have put on in the last 4 years and get myself in better shape! Those who have spent any amount of time with me or talking with me know that when I set my mind to something, I am a pretty determined person! I weighed myself this morning and I have already lost 12 pounds! I am so excited I just can't hardly contain myself! So I am definitely woohoo-ing this morning!
- And lastly, the sun is shining and it is so gorgeous outside with the new snow from last night and the sun reflecting off of it...it just makes you want to sigh.

1 comment:

Jonathan Anderstrom said...

I thought you lost some weight. Good for you! You are one hot mamma jamma!