Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fuzzy in the Head...

So, I am still not completely healthy *sigh* but I am feeling slightly better so far *knock on wood* but I am still a little fuzzy in the head! So this blog may be more random than normal!! Scary thought I know...

Yesterday I left work at 230 and by that time thought I was going to either pass out or just die - either would have worked for me! I went home and passed out for almost 3 hours in my bed (I barely had enough energy to put my PJs on) Then I got up, signed a whole bunch of Christmas cards for SCK (Others were busy wrapping presents at someones house and I just couldnt stand not being able to help, so I had to be useful even when I felt like poo) dealt with a couple problems via the phone and crawled back in bed by 930 - I was afraid I wasnt going to be able to sleep...I was wrong...I passed out again until 730 when I had to get up for work. I hope no one coming into the computer lab this morning was expecting a pretty face, because boy it is not one today! I literally just dried my hair (which doesn't really go with this hairstyle) put on a little mascara to look awake and brushed my teeth - didnt do the whole makeup thing which I always do for work and didnt bother touching my hair! I guess I will keep the creepy staring guys away today! Hopefully I can make it through the day although I am not looking forward to lunch time when I have to scrap off my car in order to go somewhere to get something to eat, blah!

As I was looking through my random email accounts today I found a newsletter I receive via email that I never read, so I read it today and here are some of the random articles that were included!! Some made me laugh, one ticked me off and the other was flippin cool...try to guess which is which, hehe

Woman Hires Hit Man...

Narnia...

Christmas this year...

If you guessed the one on churches ticked me off, boy you were right! I have heard of more churches than just the Megachurches who have chosen not to have services on Sunday for Christmas...I guess it makes sense to me that after the pastors have done Christmas Eve services til after midnight then have to get up and do more the next day instead of spending it with their families just kind of frustrates me...If I was a pastor's kid/wife and this happened I have to admit I think I would be a little perturbed...I think Christmas morning should be spent with family. I know in the past when I went to a smaller church, the turn out for Christmas Sunday services were slim and that my family never chose to attend anyway...I wonder how many people who are upset about not having services will actually attend a church service that morning...

No comments: