Thursday, December 22, 2005

Favorites...

So I just discovered my all-time favorite Subway! It's on Lincolnway in what is either S.B. or Mishawaka - I think its right on the line...anyway...the service was the best I have ever had, the people were extremely nice, the sandwich was awesome, they had one of my favorite kind of chips they never have anywhere! (The light Doritos) and...are you ready for this...they had Diet Coke instead of Pepsi! I am a happy library worker right now!!

So I am in an odd mood right now so I am going to list random favorites off the top of my head...

Ice Cream - Moose Tracks - I haven't had it in years but man is it like heaven in a carton
Pop - Diet Coke
Candy - Take 5
Salad - Cobb Salad from Hacienda (man it rocks!!)
Toddler - my nephew!
Little Kid - Carson
Shoes - my flip-flops
NFL team - Da Bears!
MLB team - the 2005 World Series champs - The SOX!!
Restaurant - Hani Yori
Christmas Song - Winter Wonderland (my dad always sings this to us)
Day of the week - Thursday or Saturday - I get to go to church and then hang out with my friends!
Movie - The Goonies or Empire Records
Flower - Wildflowers

Wow, I am very random today...I'm off to read more of my amazing book (See yesterday's blog for details!)

No comments: